1. The operator of the tribiotic.pl Website is Kato Labs Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Warsaw at ul. Marszałkowska 138, Tax ID No (NIP): 5261020607, Statistical ID No (REGON): 010891110
2. The Website uses the functions of gathering information about users and their behaviour in the following manner:
a. By saving cookies in the terminal devices.
b. By collecting web server logs by the hosting provider FBB Sp. z o.o., operating at www.zenbox.pl.
2. Cookies constitute computer data, in particular text files that are stored in the terminal device of the Website User and are intended for the use of the Website. Cookies typically contain the name of the website from which they come, the period of being stored on the terminal device and a unique number.
3. The entity saving cookies on the terminal device of the Website User and acquiring access to them is the operator of the Website.
4. Cookies are used for the following purposes:
a. to compile statistics that help to understand how the Website Users use web pages, which contributes to improvement of websites’ structure and content;
b. to maintain the session of the Website User (after logging in), so that the User does not have to enter login and password on each subpage;
c. to determine the profile of the User in order to display aligned materials in advertising networks, in particular the Google network.
5. As part of the Website, two types of cookies are used: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporary files that are stored in the User's terminal device until logging-off, leaving the website or disabling software (web browser). Persistent cookies are stored in the User's terminal device for the time specified in the cookie parameters or until they are removed by the User.
6. The web browser usually, by default, allows storing cookies on the terminal device of the User. Website Users can change the settings in this respect. The web browser provides the option to delete cookies. You can also block cookies automatically. For details, see the help or documentation of the web browser.
8. Cookies saved on the Website User's terminal device may be used also by advertisers and partners cooperating with the operator of the Website.
10. Cookies may be used by advertising networks, in particular the Google network to display advertisements tailored to the way in which the User uses the Website. For this purpose, they may store information about the user's navigation path or the time of remaining on a particular page.
11. In terms of information on the User's preferences collected by the Google advertising network, you can view and edit information derived from cookies using the tool available at: https://www.google.com/ads/preferences/
1. Information about some of the user behaviours are logged in the server layer. These data are used only to administer the Website and to ensure the most efficient hosting services.
2. The viewed resources are identified by URLs. In addition, the following may also be recorded:
a. time of request,
b. time of sending a reply,
c. the name of the client station — identification by the HTTP protocol,
d. information on errors that occurred when implementing the HTTP transaction,
e. URL of the page previously visited by the user (referer link) — where the transition to the Website occurred through a link,
f. information on the user's browser,
g. IP address information.
3. These data are not associated with particular persons visiting the websites.
4. The data referred to above are used only for the purposes of administering the server.
1. The data shall be made available to external entities only within the limits permitted by law.
2. Personally identifiable data are shared only with the consent of a given person.
3. The operator may be required to provide information collected via the Website to authorised entities based on lawful requests —in the scope indicated in the request.
1. If you do not wish to receive cookies, you may change your browser settings. We inform you that disabling cookies required for authentication processes, security or saving user preferences may hinder, and in extreme cases prevent the use
of the web pages
2. To manage cookie settings, select your browser/system from the list below and follow the instructions:
a. Internet Explorer
f. Chrome Mobile
g. Safari (iOS)
h. Windows Phone